Question: Do you charge for applications and how much?
Answer: Yes, $35.00 per adult (over 18). This fee is itemized as follows: $15.00 for the credit report, criminal & eviction search, $20.00 for administrative cost to verify employment, previous rental history, and other application information.
Question: What Criteria do you use to qualify an applicant?
Answer: We consider these factors when reviewing an application for tenancy:
- Must visit property prior to submitting an application
- Must completely fill out application, put N/A in areas where not applicable -Application must be signed
- 600+ FICO score *(lower scores considered with co-signer)
- Must have legal and verifiable income
- Gross income for household must meet 2 ½ times rental rate
- All applications are subject to 2 years of previous rental history verification.
- Pay application fee for each applicant over 18 years of age
All properties are offered subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, country of national origin, handicap, or familial status.
Question: How long does it take to process my application?
Answer: Processing time may vary depending on the amount of time it takes to receive all information needed to complete the rental application from all parties, including third parties. All applications are processed on a first come, first qualified, first serve basis. The property will continue to be offered for rent until final approval; confirmation and a signed lease is completed.
Question: What condition will the property be rented in?
Answer: The property will remain in its current condition unless agreements are made in writing at the time of application other than the fact that all dwellings will be well cleaned, carpets cleaned, and necessary maintenance performed (as defined by the management).
Question: What is the term of the lease?
Answer: All units are rented on 1 year lease agreements unless otherwise specified on the rental list.
Are pets allowed?
Answer: Birds and Fish are allowed. Cats & Dogs are upon approval with a refundable pet deposit.
Answer: All San Diego Premier Property Management Properties are NON SMOKING